Today’s Featured Guests
Celeste Cuffie -author of “Looking Back, then Moving Forward”. It uses my experience of being laid off from work a second time in just ten years, as a juncture for reevaluation, learning, and growth.
H. Robert Silverstein MD – author of “Maximum Healing”, clinical assistant professor of medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and board certified Internist/Cardiologist.
Today’s Featured Guest
Brian Basilico is a internationally recognized author and speaker (and a self professed geek). He’s the founder and president of B2b Interactive Marketing Inc., an award winning marketing consulting and production company in Aurora, Illinois. B2b helps companies and non-profits market their products and services through the effective use of online tools including: websites, blogs, eMail, social networking, Google, S.E.O., YouTube, and more.
Today, Brian shares with us about social media, marketing,and networking as he answers the following questions…
- What is Relationship Marketing?
- How does Social Networking fit In with that?
- What is the biggest misconception with Social Media and Business
- Why is creating your own content so important?
- What’s with the BACON?
Today’s Featured Guest
Tammy McDonald is a Christian Speaker and Author who has a heart for hurting women. Through humor, personal testimony, scripture and visual aids Tammy has a way ofremoving boundaries and getting straight to the secret places of a woman’s heart.
During speaking engagements, women throw off the shackles of comparison and competition, embracing who God created them to be. Through the pages of her book Shifted Vision, readers experience hope and healing in the midst of their greatest loss.
How to Prepare Your College Student For Career And Life Success
Dr. Alfred Poor works with colleges, companies, and families that want to support young adults in making the transition from student to employee so that they can successfully hit the ground running in that first job after graduation, find personal fulfillment and move quickly toward that first promotion.
Today, Dr. Poor answers these questions:
- What is the biggest problem facing our young people today as they head into the world of work?
- Many people talk about how expensive college is. Is a college education still worth the investment?
- So will college prepare students for work?
- What are employers looking for in college grads?
- What do students need to do to take responsibility for their own career preparation?
- How can students get the most out of internships and part-time jobs? Can they actually get anything useful from these experiences?
- What can parents, grandparents, and other family members do to help?